teamLab Inc. (the “Company”) shall, as prescribed below, establish a framework to protect personal information, personal identity number, and specific personal information (collectively, the “Personal Information”) and shall promote the protection of the Personal Information.
1. Legal Compliance, among others
2. Purpose of use
The Company shall acquire the Personal Information through appropriate methods and shall use such information according to the purposes as set out below.
Purpose of use in respect of the Personal Information:
- to undertake the Company’s solutions business in order to ship, contact/report, and provide after-sales services of products;
- to undertake the Company’s digital art business in order to ship, contact/report, and provide after-sales services of products;
- to undertake the Company’s software development business in order to ship, contact/report, and provide relevant after-sales services of products;
- to recruit and manage human resources after an employee is hired;
- to use for marketing-related activities; and
- to manage any queries, consultations, and complaints.
- The purpose of use in respect to personal identity number and other specific personal information
The Company shall give due notice to a person with respect to the purpose of use for personal identification number and specific personal information, and shall use them only within the scope of its purpose of use and within the scope as defined by the law unless otherwise prescribed by law.
3. Provision of the Personal Information to a third party
The Company shall not disclose and provide the Personal Information to a third party unless otherwise prescribed by law.
4. Proper management and ensuring the safety of the Personal Information
The Company shall manage the Personal Information properly and strictly. The Company shall implement information security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to the Personal Information as well as to prevent loss, destruction, manipulation and data breach of the Personal Information, and shall continuously monitor and improve its effectiveness. The Company shall assign a manager in each department that administers the Personal Information with an aim to establish a structure that may effectively manage the Personal Information as well as to ensure that the Company’s officers and employees are cognizant of the Company’s Regulations and shall ensure continued thorough compliance of the structure.
5. Queries on disclosures, among others, and complaints on retained personal data
Where there are certain queries on disclosures, among others (which may include notice for the purpose of use, disclosure, revisions, amendments, deletions, or a request to terminate the use of such information) as well as where there are certain complaints in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, please contact the Company by making reference to the contact information listed in “Contact Us”. The Company shall respond to your queries on disclosures, among others, and complaints after confirming your identity.
6. The continuous improvement of the Personal Information protection system
For further information regarding the Company’s management of the Personal Information, please contact us by filling out the form from the link below and classify your queries as “Handling of Personal Information/Complaint”.
April 1, 2009